Saturday, October 12, 2024

Random picture update.

So no dog show for 2 more weeks but I have to get to work on training.  Today Lisa and I met down at Adena Trails to work with our girls some.  I really got to work on Willow's off leash healing a LOT, but that's partly why she is entered in Rally not Obedience so I can talk to her throughout.  But I think Autumn is pretty solid for Beginner Novice Obedience.  






 

Stormy has been getting fat and sassy some days, today she just grazed around, last weekend she was all spicey.





Heidi hangs tight with her calves.  I have seen her nose to tail with Rosie and she still hangs around with Ralphie.  One of these days I will bring her saddle over and take her for a ride again but so far I keep forgetting. It's hard when I have 1 saddle that fits both horses. 







 

No comments: