Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ramp






The long delayed images of the ramp that Allen built for Magic and the handcart. I've had a few co-workers offer to buy it from us when we get done with it. *Shrugs* Maybe Allen should have a career change? It's squeaky but it's stable. I watched Allen jump on it numerous times and climb up and down on it. Magic seems to like it better than the stairs, she goes down very willingly, up I have had to coax her a few times but she does go up it. Charity(3 yr old I think) adores it, she was running up and down on it one afternoon when she came with one of her sisters to walk Magic that she woke me up. I rolled back over and went back to sleep, but asked mom later who it was. She's so cute.
Allen also started to sand the old hand rail down so he could urithane it but Dad's sander just up and quit on him one day. He told me the paper had ripped so he turned it off and got some new paper, and it wouldn't restart. He said he's going to get a new sander and if dad knows why it's not restarting, that, that would be wonderful news to know.
Happy dad? I know I've been forgetting to send you some, so now everyone can see them! LOL. It really is nice and sturdy. Allen's going to ask Mike if his inlaws want us to leave it for when they move in, we'll just tuck it up where the boat shall be vacating soon, when we are done with it.

4 comments:

Hayseed Happenings said...

The ramp looks great! Thanks for the pictures.

Heather said...

and somehow, allen got the sander to work again. . . not sure how or anything but it works again.

Anne said...

So, I really need a ramp going into my shed. The old one is dead, making it very hard to put the lawn mower away. Allen?? When are coming to build me a ramp?

Burning Amber said...

The ramp looks great! I'll bet magic really appreciates it! Tell allen I said good job!