Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bahloo's on her way!

Well today was Bahloo's last day in Kentucky.  She's going home to her mommy!  I took the day off from work to get her on the trailer.  I brushed her down before Lisa got here to pick her up.

She knows what pocket the treats for her are in.
One last picture with the pretty girl- pardon the pinkish color on her face- it's from the Pok berries, she likes playing with them plus she eats right near them.
Loading up on the trailer!
And out the driveway.  Very sweet trailer, I don't bore looking at that!  That trailer has got to cost way more than our house, vehicles and all the animals combined!
A 3 box stall with side ramp load and front changing room.  Oh boy!

And this picture was one that I've been debating posting or not. I chose to go ahead and post it to show the muscle this girl has gained running with Heidi for almost a year.  Left is from yesterday, the right picture is from the day she arrived in Kentucky a year ago. 

I never realized exactly how much muscle she gained until I put the pictures side by side in Paint.

No comments: