Sunday, June 16, 2013

Whoops!!

I made a big whoops today.  Dad hasn't had the time to mow the horse pasture, so I mowed it today.  I've never done it and dad gave me a few pointers- a few I didn't take to heart very well!  I ended up getting the lawn mower stuck in one of the dips that I THOUGHT I could make it across. Dad was waiting for it.  He knew I'd get stuck at least once or twice. 
 
Bahloo's pond is over growing!!  She's not here to mow it down!
 
 Just a couple of dozing bunnies:
Della:
Jeanie:
 Marcie:
At the end of the day, I realized-thanks to Aunt Lisa- that I was sunburnt!  Good, one BIG step towards my summer tan!!
 

2 comments:

Jim said...

Not a big deal. You'll learn where all the sticky spots are with time.

Heather said...

I got the lawn done today!! and I didn't even get stuck or run it out of gas(I forgot to fill it up before I started!). Missed a few spots but they're all spots that can wait a week to be mowed!