Saturday, December 21, 2013

WIndy day at the barn

Well it was beyond too windy to ride, plus the ring was incredibly sloppy so I just wanted to hose off her legs, check that wart as she had scraped it last week and it had been bloody.  It was just muddy today, I rubbed it until it was pinkish, but not bleeding.  Then I washed her tail, and got it conditioned again.  It had started to mat from being dirty.
 We grazed until she was dry, I got her wet from the knees down and hocks down.
 Nice and fluffy soft tail when she was done!
 Then, because I told Perry I didn't mind, I pulled Misty out to try and get her combed out.  Perry hasn't had any time to really give them grooming and Misty's just a sweetie, so I picked her to brush out for him.    We got some of her mane done, it's horribly matted and messy.


 And Sara was late, usually she's there by 2 and even by 3:30 she wasn't there yet.  So Spencer was hollering.  I came over and gave him a few cookies to quiet him down.


No comments: