Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snowy Weekend

Snow dog!  KY got another snow storm- Ode to Joy.  It was coming down so hard and the roads turned to crap quick so Friday I left my car at the clinic.  Thankfully I had already put my truck in the barn.  But it got snowed in.  Willow still loves the snow







So today I ended up bringing Oasis inside.  She hasn't eaten or drank hardly the last few days while it's been so cold.  So I ended up getting her an indoor cage.  Tomorrow I'll grab some news paper from the clinic and maybe a puppy pad or two to help.  

We also, for shits and giggles, put one of Eli's puppy jackets on her to see what she thinks .  Give it a good chuckle for Lisa, I 'clothed' Willow!



2 comments:

Hayseed Happenings said...

It doesn't look like she is thrilled with it....

Heather said...

The one where she was sitting looking up, I was holding Roo because he was smacking her in the head with his tail.