Sunday, July 31, 2016

Fun day

I had a really good Saturday, it was a little crazy at first, I had to get up and head to work to make sure Mikey actually showed up.  So after that I got home and waited a little bit of time and go Rachel and Michelle together, since they are down to help Kylie pack, got Willow and Gemma together and headed out to get Grandma.  Then realized I forgot the last Mini lop to sell- Hawkeye- and we had to come back and get him too.  So Rachel, Michelle, Gemma, Willow and Hawkeye in the backseat of my little car, Grandma and me up front. Got out to the house,  I started my laundry then Michelle and I went for a ride.  Penny got a heck of a work out under Michelle- which she needed and I just felt good getting back in Heidi's saddle for a ride.  Been almost a month.





And the early afternoon was sat outside enjoying watching the Hummingbirds.  I def need a better lens to get some better pictures. 






No comments: