Sunday, November 27, 2016

End of the long weekend off

It's been a whirl-wind of a weekend.  No pictures from Thanksgiving I didn't take any.  I've actually spent some time with Heidi now and some time with the bunnies.  I am thrilled to have Connie's litter pushing the 2 week old line and still have one of the dutch babies alive and her adoptive daughter is alive as well.  Loving the ears on the foster Velveteen Lop for sure.
Now without further adieu, Pictures!















 The finger, well lets just say Allen shot me.  With my own nailer no less.  Put a brad through the top of my knuckle and today it's sore.  It happened Saturday afternoon.  Dad pulled the brad out and said it didn't feel like it had hit the bone and it really didn't hurt Saturday.  I was too busy laughing because I will have to explain it to my bosses come Monday.  Today it was actually sore and it's starting to bruise up.  I kinda think we got the tendon so it's just time to heal.

No comments: