Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!

Seems like a very fitting day.  I had dreamed of getting Tessa back for so long, she came available, Mikey enabled me and here she's home again.  6 years to the day that she first had arrived here with me.  Now she will not leave.  She will stay with her big sister Heidi, and little sister Willow from now on.  
Dad and Aunt Lisa humored me and took the trip with me- for which I am super glad as Dad is a fantastic driver, especially with a trailer and in craptastic weather(which wasn't forcasted to come in until later!)








Willow was super happy to have me home again.  She and I are tied together and while I missed her I think she suffered worse than I did.  She moped around and wouldn't drink/eat for mom and Jess so I let her out to romp and roll after I got home.












Heidi makes Tessa look dinky tiny!  

But they are good friends, real quick.  I think both mares were tired of being alone.  

No comments: