Sunday, August 12, 2018

Summertime slowness

Well Tessa moved to Lisa's way back in May, then Heidi in July so I could continue to repair my fence and replace some rotting posts.  That is still being finished up now as the time crunch has come.  But My girls are doign good, both came over today for some grooming, shaving their halter paths and Heidi got her ears clipped up.  







Willow and I have sporadically started training work again but it's been sporadic.  I have been using her to desensitize Heidi to dogs, so far Heidi is totally fine with her.



We have thankfully gotten some hay up into the barn.  We have started with 50 bales and I'm going to get another 50 bales next weekend so I have 100 squares total up in the barn.  I will also be calling Nelson so that I can set up trailering and hopefully 10 rolls of hay as well.  I will call or text Eddy to check with him for hay first as I loved his hay, as did the girls!  


Otherwise nothing going on.  Haven't done anything with the horses but brush them once or twice a month and work.  That's really about all I have done is work, work and work some more! 


No comments: