Sunday, March 10, 2019

More of nothing-ness!

Well been a wet boring wintery couple of weeks, but this weekend has finally made the turn to spring.
Everything is still mud, mud, muddy.  


 The girls enjoyed the sunshine today I put out a bale of hay and they ate some and then curled up in the sunshine to take some sleep and rest their legs.  They haven't laid down since the last time we dried up for a couple days.  This time it shouldn't rain again until Thursday so LOTS of dry days.  Thank heavens! 



 Some of Jessica's Chives are coming back on their own in the planter boxes.  Guess we had better start getting things together to start planting! 

Out of all my spring litters that are on the ground, I had 10 live babies that made it to weaning.  Both rats, and does not taking played a huge part of it, but anyway, I kept 3 back, sold 2 today alongside one senior.  I have 3 does due this week still- 2 more dutch litters and 1 English Spot litter.

I tattooed the 3 I kept back today.  the 2 bucks I will probably sell, the doe I am keeping back to raise up further.  







No comments: