Sunday, April 21, 2019

Not much




Been a busy but lack of picture weekend.  I got the girls thoroughly brushed out again, shedded out a lot of hair. Picked up what Aunt Lisa had left of a hay roll that I am unrolling and feeding out.  My hay will last this week but no further.  I will have to find a source of hay and get some more.  I REALLY thought my pasture would have looked better than this by now.  Minor mis-calculation on my part.  Now hopefully I can find some hay.  Though the seed I put down is sprouting.  I didn't think it would start popping up that quickly.  Just needs to go faster for the horses. 
I scrubbed out the water tub today, I put in the step in fence posts across the backyard and got all the wood posts out of the back of my truck with dad's help this morning.  So now I need to get some more concrete and the bracer post nails at Lowes an during the week this week Dad and I will start to put posts in.  I also need to get the pasture side step in posts in and then get all the tape strung up.  So much to do, so little time.  

No comments: