Saturday, July 18, 2020

Grayson Lake kinda day and horses

Today I FINALLY got to go fishing again.  Last few times my pole has been in the water it wasn't by me!  So today the little fish were slicking us pretty good, and we drowned a solid dozen worms and only caught a handful of little blue gills but it was fun! Then dad jumped overboard while I finished drowning the worms and he had to go rescue my bobber when it detached from my line, so then I switched to a lure and just playing with the lure in the water and caught a stripped bass.  Sorry no picture of that! So the stripped bass came home.  I apparently didn't tie my swivel hook down too well cause it untied again just as I got the fish over the boat it detached and I had to use my show to hold the fish down to get my hands on the spiny thing! But either way it came home with us and joined the other bass in the freezer until we get some more! 









Then came home and messed with my horses for a little while.  Stormy is getting big, she will be 11 weeks old tomorrow..  







No comments: