Saturday, January 9, 2021

Just some randomness!

 

While it was so chilly today, Dad and I got up early and got my truck unloaded from the squares I picked up last weekend and then went and got a roll from Mr Clark to put out tomorrow AM.  It's a very nice looking roll of hay!  Naturally the twines are coming apart but it'll be easy to deal with that.

I played some with the bunnies today, Evie has been practically begging to get out of her cage so I put her up on a table and let her hop about.  She's such a cutie-patootie.


Lindsey was dropped into the pen with Cricket after Connie passed away a few days ago. 


Cricket's like 'hey, where's my treats?' 



Linds isn't as snuggly with Cricket as Connie was.

A few quick pictures of the horses.  Michael will be here tomorrow to trim hooves!






No comments: