Thursday, July 23, 2009

Allen's post

Allen's actually done repainting the kitchen, but I haven't gotten around to getting finished pictures yet, these were taken during the process, Sorry Allen, had to post the hair picture!






























Allen also put the railings on the trailer that dad asked him for. If you need to know dad, the railings are two feet shorter than the trailer, thsu the gap picture. 10 Foot trailer, 8 foot boards or something like that he was telling me while I was trying to get ready for work and post this at the same time . . . I mean I do multitask very well, I just can't be trying to do four things at once.



















My blacksmith comes again tomorrow to do feet again, I think he'll be happy with the progress Phoenix's feet have made in the past 6 weeks. they were long and drifted to pidgen toed, so we're working on getting them straightened. To my knowledge, his feet have been like that for as long as I can remember, but they didn't look right to me-hence the blacksmith. I wasn't so sure anyway. Phoenix seems to like this guy and We'll just see how far this goes.

5 comments:

Jim Warner said...

Allen, I don't know how you fastened the boards to the trailer. Feel free to drill some holes. I think some 1/4 inch holes and 1/4-20 bolts with fender washers would work great.

Heather said...

I'm not sure he did fasten them . . . I actually haven't been able to get a chance to look at it, I'm usually the one sent to go get this or that when we need it. I'll ask him and let you know!

Heather said...

Allen is asking if you want the railing attached, he can attach it permentaly if you want him to, or we can just use it loose like it is and the railings with totes will hold it in place.

Hayseed Happenings said...

Nice hair, Allen!! And the rails are just what I was looking for. Nice job!

Marianne said...

haha i like the first picture the best!!!