Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well nothing going on really

I've actually started to pack up my room and go through things again, 'bout time too. I've been procrastinating long enough I think.
My last litter of babies(most likely) were born today, 8 Tort Dutch babies out of Jules by Colby. Poppy I was requested to bred, but we aren't sure she'll keep her babies with the move, but we're going to try.
No pictures just yet. Jules is a new mommy(WIth a big litter to boot) and I don't want to worry her too much just yet. I jus tmove the fur and check that all 8 are still moving today. Well they won't wean until after I get down to Kentucky so Aunt Lisa will get to see babies! LOL. I'll put them up on craigslist when I get down there. Torts are my favorites, followed by Blue and then Steels. Gray, Black and Chocolates are the last three colors.
Well enough about bunnies, The horses get their rabies, coggins and health certificates done this Friday, I'mnervous, I've never had either one get shots before, Phoenix should be fine, he's had shots before that I know. I know Jazz has had them before, needed them for trailering, but I don't know how she'll stand for them. We wait and find out! I was shocked that Tammy still recognized me, I haven't been into Battenkill Equine since I interned there right after graduation. She was sad to hear that I was leaving, but at least happy that my babies get to go with me. I forgot to mention the rabbits though. :)
Well I'll have pictures up this weekend, and just more plain stuff; besides how the packing in my room is going.

1 comment:

Ezzy said...

Good Luck. Hav e you gotten the shovel yet?