Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More babies moved home!

Phoenix loaded like he's supposed to, a gentleman. From all his years of being a show horse another trailer didn't mean anything to him. Oriana was adament about getting on but Aunt Lisa and I 'talked' her into it- with Nelson's help. The two stood next to each other in the front bay of the trailer, then off to Micheal's to load Tessa. Tessa refused to get within 3 feet of that trailer, we tried for 30 or 40 minutes to get her on and finally gave up, put her back in the pasture with her mom and Dusty and then I led Nelson to out place.
He first led Oriana off the trailer and I took her, while he grabbed Phoenix. I let Oriana into the pasture and she gamesly started munching on the little bit of grass there is. Then I led Phoenix to the water bucket let him take a drink and let him free.

Yeah they got a little food, with some Probios to keep their tummy's calm.










A lady came out and looked at Oriana, she's going to talk it over with her husband tonight and will let me know tomorrow if she wants her or not.



1 comment:

Anne said...

I know you are excited to have your horses where you live.