Friday, November 26, 2010

My version of Black Friday shopping!

Only after 10 am was my shopping started! I meet mom, Jess and Ayden down in Morehead so mom could go grocery shopping at Walmart with Jess and Ayden. Jess and Ayden came into Tractor Supply to catch up with me first.


Ayden saying hi to Gabriel.

Gabriel looking over, trying to help me decide which bag of horse food for the girls that I was getting(I already knew though!)

The girls waited for me to unload the truck, they figured I would feed them again!

All the stuff I picked up at Tractor Supply was necessary, Rabbit Food, Horse food and horse mineral block. So it wasn't really Black Friday shopping persay. Though it took FOREVER to check out, the little machine for debit/credit cards, was taking forever to run. I ended up waiting in line longer than I was in the store!



1 comment:

Anne said...

I am so very fon dof black Friday...that is a day that I usually never leave the house!