Friday, September 7, 2012

Long time . . .

Well I know it's been a seriously long time, I haven't bothered, been more entertained with other things. Kylie was here for several days, and we were all out riding- and yes, we even had portable photographer Dad.  Those pictures are all on Facebook.  Wayy to many to upload to photobucket or even Blogger. 
Anyway, then over Labor day weekend Jess with Ayden came down from Ohio; Allen and Rachel came down from NY. 

Ayden LOVES giving kisses. 
Bree's babies are getting bigger they are 4 weeks 1 day as of today.  Here's the two little girls that are going to grow out here with me

The second one looks like Zelda, so it'll be Zelda2. 
Now as a quick catch up.  The horses moved back to my feild right after Labor day because a storm took a tree down and bashed the fence.  Which I'll be working on tomorrow.

So today Micheal came and trimmed feet, we removed Phoenix's shoes and we'll see how it goes with him being barefoot again.  If worse comes to worse, Micheal will come back and we'll keep front shoes on him. 
We found what Micheal and I both think is a wart on Heidi's hind hoof.  You can see it above, but here's a close up below.

Anyway, I'll try to do better

2 comments:

sheltiemom said...

I like the first bunny, the one with no name.

sheltiemom said...

I like the first bunny, the one with no name.