Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blackberry picking!!

As a few folks saw before The first time I saw the blackberries I got some HUGE scraps on my legs climbing back through the barb wire. 


So today, I took Jess and the 4-wheeler over and we picked mom and Jess a BUNCH of blackberries!





Well anyone want's blackberries, come pick some!  We didn't even get 1/4 of them, plus there's some on the fence line behind Alfie's as well that we can pick!  It's insane!  I'm not a fan of blackberries so I won't be eating them! 

2 comments:

EskimoAlva said...

mmmm, blackberries. too bad its so far away, or I would have to take you up on that offer to go get some. Is mom planning to make any jam/jelly or anything of that nature with them?

Heather said...

Mom isn't, but Jessica is! Jess is taking 2/3ds of these home and we'll be picking mom some more later on!