Monday, July 29, 2013

Minor pictures from Vacation

I'm just going to OVER load the pictures, and I'll try to explain them as I'm going:
Michelle, myself and Rachel taken at Landmark Motel- where we did a 'girls night'
 Went here in hopes of finding bridle parts and pieces, other drafty things for Heidi- sadly they were a disappointment, no draft horse stuff.
 I got HOT DOGS that I'm coming home with.  2 packs for dad, 2 packs for jess and a small brick of cheese for Allen.  I was very pleased with the haul I got there. 
 Stopped by and saw Gena and the old farm-boy do I miss it!
 Stopped and saw the Neighs, all but 1 of the kids are present. 
 The old house, it'll only be there for another week or so.  They sold the trailer itself and it's set to move soon.
 Cindy looking in on Chase, Michelle just got Red and Keiffer settled for the night.
 Michelle and Keiffer.  He's certainly her pony- like Heidi is mine.
 Red and Chase
 Leaving Argyle Saturday night!
Sunday was down to meet John, the critters(and non furry kids) and visit with Kylie
 
Logan:
 Miss Amber on a close up
 Kylie hadn't been out to see her in a little while and had some fun
 Even got over the cross rail
 Then I got on for a little bit.  Oh how it made me miss Heidi so much!
 At least Amber let me love on her, I relaxed some.
 I did posting trot with stirrups!!! 
 
 I did even trot without stirrups.  Kylie's saddle and stirrups were VERY comfortable- but I guess that's what you get with a $3500 saddle that's custom fitted for your horse. 
Here I sit in a Quality Inn, much thanks for Allen, relaxing, updating but we saw this as we got settled in.

No comments: