Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Grandma's Move

The pictures aren't in the best order, some from the big camera, some from my small camera.
The U Haul all packed up(technically at Aunt Anne's house though)
 Tinks watching Aunt Lisa on the trip down when we stopped for gas at one point.  
 Leaving Grandma's to put the car up on the dolly- so this is somewhere near Palm Bay- the weather was stunning!
 My Rig for the ride home:  Wasn't so daunting- in hindsight.  I know I was north of Jacksonville before I let go of my death grip on the steering wheel and relaxed.  
 Aunt Lisa, Grandma, Nell and Tinks Ride:

 And off we went Sunday morning!
Some shots on the ride to South Carolina to Aunt Anne's:

 Boy was I glad to see That sign.  The truck had me stiff!  
 Lovely brick wall at the state line
 These are somewhere between South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee.  I know once I hit the heavy up and down the camera never moved again.  


 Ta Da- BAT MAN!

It was so nice to get home again.  I was so sore and so tired of driving.  Today, after working for 7.5 hours I realized my really sore and stiff spots.  So short night at work.  I'll make do with it on my next paycheck.  I'll figure it out.  
After getting back to Aunt Lisa's, and taking a pit stop while the guys went and unloaded the U Haul, I took a quick run to go see Heidi.  I hadn't seen her in over a week and I was dying to get my arms around her neck.  She as out grazing in the back of the pasture of coarse.  

 Hopefully Friday will be a good, deep grooming, a nice little ride and then home to get ready for the Rabbit show on Saturday. 

2 comments:

Jim said...

It was a wonderful thing you did. Lisa never could have done it without you. Thank you for helping take care of things, I know your grandmother appreciates everything you did.

Heather said...

The two of us women really kicked some butt! I don't think we could have done it with any other combo of people. We work well together.