Saturday, August 10, 2019

More catching up

So today was a catch up on everything kind of day.
Started at 7:30 with a short ride on Tessa.  



Then a quick run to the storage room to take pictures of what Breyers I have, I wanted to do the Grand Champions too but I couldn't find them nor did I give it enough time. 
So my afternoon went to scrubbing the water tub since it was low enough


So satisfying to see a nice clean water tub.


I let the ponies watch me, I put their fly masks back on to try and help the flies from making them tear.





Their feet are dry and cracking and it's not even 6 weeks post trim.  So I have to get some hardener and conditioner to help.  


You know it's dry when there is clover growing in the dried up drainage creek.


Also tattooed the last of the baby bunnies.  



Also been messing with my plastic ponies.  Hopefully one day soon I will be back to full force horse girl with a side of dog showing!
I'll have plastic and live horses, and aussies







No comments: