Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Trip

Of coarse I took the first weekend into my vacation and went to visit Anita (and her baby Charlotte) and Kari-Ann up in Maryland. Naturally I didn't take a single picture except some scenary on the drive back.   Willow came with me, it was a learning experience for both of us.  I have never taken her out on a vacation like this before and stayed in a hotel.  
Found a plaza near the hotel that was Willow's!  



Off Braddock Road: 


 These are off the interstate on the way home.  


Of coarse I took the first weekend into my vacation and went to visit Anita (and her baby Charlotte) and Kari-Ann up in Maryland. Naturally I didn't take a single picture except some scenary on the drive back.  

I was glad to be home though.  It's pushing me to get rid of more rabbits so that I can travel way 
 easier!  
But I was happy to see my girls. 


 The little necklace Anita made me.  I have been wearing it but I know once I go back to work I won't be able to wear it to work.  Too easy for a cat or dog to catch it- and I don't want it destroyed with cattle work.  

No comments: