Saturday, May 2, 2020

Horse life update!

STILL waiting for Heidi's foal to arrive.  I went and borrowed some corral panels from Aunt Lisa, intent had been to make a square, but I used the panels I had borrowed from the bottle calf last summer as well as the ones I got today and make a circle(well best my imaginative brain could do).  Heidi willingly came in and I am going to start feeding her in it to keep Tessa from stealing her feed.  Also plan to square it up a little more and using Cattle panels and a tarp make a roof over for her.  If it works I will buy some of my own panels and make it a more permanent thing this way Lisa's panels don't get bent up.  

Heidi's got a pretty good sized udder started.

Tessa got as close as sniffing the edge but that was it.  The panels made her nervous.  She will get over it with time I am sure. 




Totally not in order as these are the sunrise this morning.  


No comments: