Saturday, March 13, 2021

Half Over

 Heidi's time at Tamarack is half over now.  Part of me is thankful, part of me is terrified she won't dry up enough.  

Her udder is so much smaller now. 

Mane is so much cleaner after a heck of a scrubbing today.


Even her tail was still grimy despite the wash last week so it got super scrubbed again.

Crosstied so I could put the Kevlar on her feet. 





Tessa is super happy to have the pen back to eat in.  Which is okay- I am going to go down to the second hand yard and get some 10 foot panels to make Heidi a new pen. 


I measured Stormy a week ago- dead on 14 hands so only 3 inches shorter than Tessa.


Tessa is looking great again too!  Now hopefully the 50 pounds of seed I spread will sprout out since I spread it on 1.5 acres and it was supposed to cover 2 acres.  I will spread some more seed next weekend.



No comments: