Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bunnies!!


Slow morning, We lost one of Cate's babies, but the other two are growing fast and they're the biggest ones too. Calleigh had one little Holland(she's my broken Tort doe) to Speedle(broken Blue) this morning, I'm excited my first live holland litter this year, Skye (Solid black) had three litters (total of 5 babies) and she killed everyone of them. Angie miscarried(4 to Gabriel) and Froggy squished(6 to Blaze) their litters.

Kitty, the Tort Dutch doe that I traded a Blue Dutch doe for, has her two little babies, both females that I can tell so far, only 4 weeks old right now. I'm definently keeping at least the one baby that is gorgeously marked. The picture has the dwarf baby she fostered until it died(we tried to save it)

I want one home bred of each breed. Poppy and Shadow are my two homebred Mini Rexes, Kitty's baby is the homebred Dutch and Angie is my homebred Holland Lop. I've got to find a Velveteen Lop buck for Cate and see if I can get purebreds from her now that she's had two mutt litters(I will have fun finding this mutt litter homes, the last one she killed :) ) I'll try to get pictures up tomorrow or Friday night when I get a few more pictures.

No comments: