Saturday, July 19, 2008




Well Cate(Country's Cater, Black Senior Velveteen Doe) had three babies to the Mini Lop buck, Floppy. Floppy I had out to hop around one rainy day and when I left to go get some more water, Cate pushed open the door to her cage and he found her, so 4 weeks later I have babies. . . Oh well. They're cute, maybe they'll have their mother's rex fur and shorter ears like their father. And a picture of my baby girl, Jasmine. Jazz's eyesight is holding stable right now, Her UVetis is killing her eyesight, but I've slowed it the best I can to hold what little sight she has left. A friend of mine, Kylie, got her from the women that rescued her out of a neglect situation and Kylie didn't have room or time for her either and I got her shipped up here, I figured I could have found her a good home and instead fell in love with her. She's got a star and a bit of a snip, solid bay(with those random gray areas) and is around 15 hands high. My little cousin has ridden her the best, I have but she's trained English (Dressage mostly) and I ride western mostly(Don't even own an english saddle). Well it's bed time so I'm going to get moving, maybe get a few bunny shots up tomorrow.

2 comments:

anto y facu said...

i love rabbit ♥!
anto*

anto y facu said...

i love rabbits ♥!
anto*