Friday, November 21, 2008

BUURRR

Well the high's haven't been coming out of the mid 30's. I ended up putting Jazzy's and Phoenix's winter blankets on them. I found out that Phoenix's blanket is missing it's belly straps. It's a Turtle with completely detachable belly straps. Bailing twine has it's uses after it gets cut off the bales . . .






Well my hands look like crap now from the cold and the constant washing they get at work. It's not pretty when you've got to sleep with Neospoirin on your hands (and gloves) My holland babies sold last weekend, they live in a show home in Ballston Spa now. Today we (Rachel and I) ventured down to walk Scylerville's main drag and we stopped in a teeshirt print shop(Also does Embrodiery) a Thrift shop, a used book store and then finally into the small Equine consignment shop. I ended up with two saddle pads for my western and options to get a cheap english saddle (Around $100) So Hopefully sometime early next year I'll get an english saddle.


2 comments:

Marianne said...

Yeah is looks cold!!!

Heather said...

Everybody is sooo fluffy. The shetland is the fluffiest, but they get such nice thick fluffy coats.