Monday, April 27, 2009

Hot and Yucky

It was 82 yesterday, 85 Saturday and 88 today. Yuk! The rabbits are all stretched out in their cages attempting to keep cool, I pulled their fan out and turned that on today(Yes dad, the one that was outside all winter, still works great!)No pictures of stretched out bunnies, if I open the cage to take the picture they always get up to come give me kisses.


The horses are fly sheeted at night when they are out, at least my two, and in during the day since they have no shelter so no sun block at all.
I did have them outside during the day yesterday(as you can tell) they have their fly masks on to try and help with the flies. Their pasture is the best for least amount of flies, that I've noticed anyway, and they've got SWAT in their ears to keep the little bugs from eating them bloody.
Just really kind of lazyish because it's sooo hot.
Saturday Dad and I went fishing, I've got to still upload those pictures off the camera, maybe tomorrow morning when it's a bit cooler to sit with the computer.

No comments: