Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nice weather fun!
















Heidi looking stunning out in the green grass















Jazz getting a drink from the creek after she ate her breakfast- Now we know why their water isn't disappearing. Phoenix, Jasmine and Bo's fly masks went on. Jazz's is more for fly control to keep them out of her eye so it doesn't get inflammed again, Phoenix because he's old and deserves everything he can get. Bo's is to keep his eye from running, I just want to be cautious with his.



Little Bo with his fly mask, let's see if he keeps it on. His little legs look to be straightening some. I might ask Micheal about slightly trimming them to help correct them next time Micheal is around.


I had the Velveteen Lop babies outside on my fleece vest and got a few cute pictures of them, their ears are soooo big now.




Today was gorgeous, the weather was great. Had way more to do than I had time to do, but tomorrows another day. I'm liking this new work schedule in some ways. the days off are awesome.










No comments: