Thursday, April 1, 2010

Playing in the sheep feild

















Big Larry watching us working on the rock wall this evening. I forgot how big he was compared to the pickup.


















Aunt Lisa was the only one with Rubber boots on so she had to stand down in the water. I had offered to take off my socks and boots and go barefoot in, but she grossed me out with all the slimy, creepy crawling bugs in the water.

















Daffodil playing Mountain sheepy helping her momma put in the rocks and make sure they were steady.


















Posted in the wrong order, first she fed Little Larry first, he looks like he's getting bigger to me.

















Everyone fallowing Aunt Lisa when we headed out to work on the rock barrier. Like a little parade.

















No comments: