Wednesday, January 30, 2013

And it's soaking wet out there now . . .

It's been raining for a little over a day or so so the water levels are SUPER high again . . .
The ponies look like drowned rats.  I dried them the best I could after taking a few wet pictures:
Here, Heidi's looking for the coyotes that were yipping over on the hill behind Kinney's
 
And here's after I dried them the best I could and got their blankets on as the temps were starting to drop.  They were beging for more cookies:
I worried about something/someone going through the fence and them getting lose during the storm so their halters went back on.  I'm going to stop at a couple of the Walmarts (Winchester and Mount Sterling) and look for the tag maker machines and get tags made for their halters with their names, my name and my phone number. 
 
Tomorrow, hopefully the ground will be frozen enough that I can tack Heidi up and at least put her on the lunge line to see how she wound up she is!

No comments: