Monday, January 7, 2013

Mulitple random things!



Well since I can't go back to work yet I get bored VERY easily as of lately so the camera has been coming outside with me a lot.
 
Well since it's supposed to be decent for the next few days I pulled Heidi's sheet off just to see how clean she looks underneath it and to see if she's getting overly fat with the lack of work
Not really, she actually still looks really good:
 
I've been setting up the x-pens for the bunnies daily and today I finally took some picture of them out there
Rachel is the only older junior doe I can put out with my three little junior babies, Tigger, Penelope and Bethany. 
Above is Rachel, Bethany and Penelope.
Below are sitting posed shots of Penelope, Tigger and Bethany.  Tigger and Bethany are two nice show prospects and have been listed for sale.
Penelope:
 
Tigger:
 
Bethany:
 
I've had both blue dutch litters out and checking them as well, I have people that are interested in them as well!
Marcie's four little babies:
Grace's seven babies:
 
I took pictures of Natalie's babies(I actually didn't do Belle's babies this time!)
 
And Natalie's foster baby:
 
 
 
And lastly and U.Jim's very WONDERFUL find!
 
They DO make pocket knives in PURPLE!!!!! 

No comments: