Monday, March 4, 2013

Ladies Night at the Range!

Well there won't be too many words as I'm tired!  Once all the cheeriness and energy wore off, I'm bone tired!
Aunt Lisa and I went to Bud's (Velocity's Training Center is apart of Buds).  And They hosted this for women and hand guns.  They had 16 handguns out for us to test, plus people could bring their own.  We didn't have one of our own we went so we could try some of them out. 
My favorites were a Walther 380 and a Glock 19. 
I know this one that we were up against the wall was the Glock 19.  Aunt Lisa's got a really nice grouping!!!
 
My Favorite!!!!! The Walther!
 
One of Aunt Lisa's favorites.  She also like the Bretta Cheetah and the Glock 19 I do believe!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

EskimoAlva said...

Very nice, i have always heard that glocks are pretty nice. unfortunately it wasn't an 18C (full auto) but those are a real handful to control.

sheltiemom said...

It was a lot of fun!!