Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pheonix's saddle and more SNOW!

     I got Phoenix's saddle in yesterday-of coarse so I brought my leathers that I have and stirrups in and got the saddle put together.  I know it doesn't match right now but I figured I'd use the leathers that I have right now instead of going out and buying another new pair of them.  I'll wait for Rolex and get some out of one of the deal tents and then put this with a set of the 4 inch stirrups back onto that treeless and sell it.  I took it outside today and I did sit it on Phoenix on its way to the barn but sadly it was a tight fit and that's without his saddle pad and his riser pad.  So yep, he's gotta wait until I can get the next size up gullet for the saddle! 
     The ponies were cold this morning in the snow, after raining all day yesterday so I tossed their blankets back on and they kind of snuggled a little in them.  We got about 1.5-2 inches of snow-see what you're missing Uncle Jim?!
Looks good with both saddles sitting there!
Sorry it's brief but I'm heading out the door for work!

No comments: