Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fun Fun

Did a few things and got a little bit of fun done today. 
First thing I did after feeding was some laundry!  And while that was running, I got all my bunny water dishes cleaned and put away for the Summer. 
Then after that while the laundry was still running, I took Phoenix out for a little walk around and we even did a few short trots.  Very weird riding him again, I haven't ridden him in a saddle in a long time, first time ever riding in that Saddle! 
I got seriously covered in fur, he's STILL shedding like a BASTARD.   We did mostly walking and a TINY bit of trotting and I was able to actually keep a posting trot at the end of the mess.  I let him end on a good note for both of us, I untacked him over the drain field to graze, and carried my tack back to the barn, grabbed halters.  I haltered Heidi and let her out in the back yard to graze some more of the drain field and then put Phoenix's halter on.  I laid in the grass dozing while they ate.  Then I looped their ropes up around their necks and went to make their supper- both came running for supper.    

Afterwards I brought the blue Dutch doe baby and the two tort babies, they didn't get out of the x-pen.  Gave Heidi something to sniff!  They were both very, very good.  As well as the blue dutch baby.  I'm waiting for the tort babies to get in good shape before I separate them.  The Pen Pals' rabbit feed seems to be doing great.  Time to call and order it!
 
 
 

 

No comments: