Friday, April 12, 2013

Little Storm damage

I had to take a few pictures of the storm damage from the storms on Thursday. 
Took a HUGE limb down off the maple in the back of the pasture.  It took a 12 foot section of fence with it.  Blocked it for a few days to let the horses finish up their round bale and then I'll take the panel down and re-do the fence back there.
And one of Phoenix pacing the fence, but he'ls putting weight back on!
Now to find a vet that I can haul Phoenix into that has the grinder to do his teeth. 
I took miss Connie with me today to go pick up my rabbit food-PenPals.  The guy ordered PLENTY, he has 12 bags in stock but my bin barely holds 3 so I'll have plenty for a little while(It's $20 for a 50# bag if you want some for Marty and Goldy!) 
She had to endure a small time stint sitting on my bed while I got my stuff together.  She's a bit spoiled!  Can't wait for the show on Sunday!
The evening ended as I was coming inside to a loose steer calf.  Standing next to the fence mooing at Phoenix and Heidi.
Whisman eventually came down and caught him.  Someone must have called him.




No comments: