Friday, August 16, 2013

Fun weekend ahead!

I started out my 5 day weekend in some good fashion!  First thing I went down to Lexington with mom to Hobby Lobby and let her do her grocery shopping.  I had to meet with a guy that was looking for some Tort dutch does.  He brought home 2.  He got the 2nd choice doe from Della's litter and the first choice doe from Hope's litter.  He'll be against us at Frankfurt this fall.  It'll be nice to see how my sold babies compete against their litter mates!
In Hobby Lobby- I spent way too long and way too much money in there.  I had only intended to get one thing.  
I loved this scrapbook, I almost got it, I really wanted it!
 A SUPER cute smart car
 
And yes that wind up thing in the back actually turned around as it was going.  It was really cute!
Then I got home and went for a ride- HAD to test out the new bridle and see how Heidi did with a flash on.  We went in blue, Heidi looks snazzy in blue as well as purple.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And Connie was waiting for her pets when I got all done! 
 

No comments: