Monday, August 19, 2013

Making Ground!

Yesterday was really rather uneventful.  It rained off and on most of the day.  I did get to go through the bunnies see who's going to make the cut list and got Heidi's black tag on her leather bridle. 




 and YES we Trotted!! She's got such a long big trot!  But she's comfy! 
 I tried posting to keep her going but we were both hot and tired.  It was a bit too hot and humid.

 You can sorta see the bridle tag if you blow up the picture.  It's black with her name on the out facing side. 


I was SOO happy and THRILLED to get her to trot and hold it for the little length of time that we did.  I pulled her back to a walk because we were getting sweaty and I knew I didn't have a lot of time to cool her down before I had to go with dad to drop the car off at the shop! 

No comments: