Saturday, June 27, 2020

Hay run, Heidi and Stormy update

So this morning was a go and get a big load of hay.  100 bales.  I had to borrow Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jim's truck and the BIG trailer to get all the bales home.  Same guy I got the 20 from but this was one of the other farms that he did hay on.

Lisa came with us to help us keep count of the hay and hopefully next time I go to get hay we can get some for her as well for the sheeps spring lambing season.  


All backed in and ready to unload!

  
That is about 105 stacked in the barn, I am hoping early part of August to go and get another 100 bales.  It will totally fill the barn up BUT it should hold me through the winter.  I still have to get over and talk to Eddie and to Harry and see what I will have for rounds for winter.  



The hay looks fantastic.  It's basically the best or second best I have had so far!  Very glad to pay $5 a bale for it!  

Stormy is so adorbs.  She is eternally coming to me like Heidi does.  She's her momma's daughter for sure!  


She even gives me hugs when I sit down out there with her. 
















No comments: