Sunday, December 26, 2021

Merry Christmas!

 

Willow and I on Christmas eve: 

The tee shirt I got from my Secret Santa at work, Mason. 


Merry Christmas!  I wore the tee-shirt from Sarah on Christmas


Today I went to see my girls, get their water tub cleaned and filled. I finally did pick them up another bag of grain and a white salt block too.  The White salt I just kept forgetting, plus not completely ready to carry the heavy block into the pasture.  It's not the most carry friendly object.




Stormy is now missing a small section of her mane as it wind knotted and she must have caught it on something and ripped it out.  I baby oiled up Heidi's tail down near her tail bone which is where it normally mats up.  Trying to keep from having to cut that out too.  

Willow had a play date with the Sheltie's today.  Including the new foster Barclay.  She is tired now and snoozing happily 








No comments: