Saturday, December 18, 2021

Nothing much

 Well to start my car up and died Thursday morning on my way to work, thankfully at our end of Donohue road but I have a fishy suspicion it is the fuel pump.  Some gentleman, his 2 Amish workers and his 4x4 towed the car back and dropped it in the driveway.  Friday night I picked up the big trailer on my way home so we could haul my car up to Craigs to get it fixed.  Made the driveway look like a bunch of bad parking at a used car lot. 


I went back through bunnies today and the bunch that are on my cull list for the boys to butcher while they are here.  This little boy keeps miffing me as I really like his body type  but he's a first litter baby and he is a buck.  


Ponies got their new roll of hay today.  They were happy


I really need to get the mineral oil over to her and oil up her mane and get it brushed out.  Then likely have to braid her up again.  I don't want to cut her long gorgeous mane but can't have it getting all wind knotted! 


No comments: