Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shouldn't go to Walkers

I really shouldn't go there. I mean I got Jazz her new blanke- her old one was tearing thanks to Jody, and Everything, but we just wandered around for almost 2 hours just looking. I was eyeing the Breyers but naturally I didn't get any. Shameful actually. I wanted to get quite a few of them, Ruffian, Spirit, and Rain to name a few but I just drooled at them.
This one will allow her to bring up her head when it gets very cold and the outer shell of the blanket freezes into place. Her old one didn't. Sorry the picture is soo bad but it's just a bit dusty in the barn so none of the pictures ever come out that great. Not exactly healthy for them to hav e all that particulate in the air, but that's why I don't keep them in everynight. Also why I don't reccomend sand floored stalls. Sand is fine, so long as it has the rubber stall mats on top of it. The sand is meant to help keep the stalls drier, not be their floor. Oh well, can't talk sense into someone that won't listen.


3 comments:

Marianne said...

The new blanket looks very nice. I updated my blog if you want to check it out.

Heather said...

I'm trying to update, so far it's going too slow to update

Burning Amber said...

Love the blanket heather! Very pretty! And I know what its like to go to a tack shop and want everything u see lol.