Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby pictures!

Well all my mommy's have had their children, and Amita was the only one that kept her children. Week old today!









And the whole litter is sold, all seven are sold if I don't choose to keep any. I've looked through about half of the babies that looked somewhat decent, and I've pretty much decided to sell the whole litter. Neena had her babies, but she is the first mother I've had that lost her first litter for me. She just didn't know exactly what to do, she had them spread out across the cage. Next time will be better, I'm going to wait until after the first two shows(March and April) and try rebreeding her again.



Jazz's eye has flared up so it's off to Walkers tomorrow to get her eye med. I've got enough to cover her eye for tomorrow morning, but she'll need more to cover for a few days until it subsides again.





Truck went in this morning for new wheel cyclinders and back brakes and it came home tonight right before they closed. They told me that I was a nice customer, I wasn't picky on when it got done, so long as it was done by Sunday night for work.












1 comment:

Marianne said...

AWWWEEE!!!!!!! They are soooo cute!!!!!!!