Sunday, January 24, 2010

Little bit of Water

















One side of the creek, I wasn't hanging out much to get better pictures, but just a little bit of water-where'd the banks go?


















Yes, a little wet to open and shut the gate, exactly what rubber boots are for! lol.

Tried to get Josie pawing the water, but she waited until I put the camera away. Arizona was pawing at it afterward too, she kept watching the little foamy bits float past her a few times, I was hiding under the big horses run-in while they ate.




Louie wanted that horse food.








Mini waterfall? That's what I heard when I got out of the truck, you couldn't see one of the posts, little bent over. I walked to the edge, put my arm over the fence and took the picture. I was thinking for a few minutes to wade into the water and try to clear some of the fence out but I'd need chest waders.
I do have other pictures, Try to post those one's later or tomorrow, but they are from Donaldson and Rt 713.

2 comments:

Ezzy said...

yeah, just a little water.

Jim Warner said...

I went down later and pulled a bunch of debris out. There was a lot I couldn't get to. The other end of the sheep pasture looks okay for now.