Sunday, October 24, 2010

Good Day

This is one proud Momma. I bred to the buck I got from Virgina, and Today she gave me a surprise! 8 Little wiggly ones.

I know they aren't going to be blue or black, They'd have darker skin if that was the case, so maybe tort, blue tort and maybe a tri or two? I dunno. Give me about 5 or 6 days for fur to start coming in and I'll know for sure. Mommy's a Broken Blue-Tort and Daddy's a solid Tort.

I bought two posts, but we only managed to get one into the ground.
Though for not being cemented it, that post is very firm, we tried to wiggle it after packing the dirt pack in around, and then watered it down, waited for that to soak in and then put some more dirt and going to pack it again tomorrow; it is very solid, we couldn't move it.



Blaze told us when it was time to pack up for the night by running back to the barn.




No comments: