Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bunny Show and Models!

Firstly, let me say I'm sorry.  I was just simply too tired to upload these last night.
Anyway- Shepardsville put on a Rabbit show on the 19th.  I took two Dutch and two New Zealands for me to show and one dutch that I was trading to a little tort Dutch doe. 
 Xena and Juliet are the two in the two-holer, my broken New Zealand Does.
Cooter is the black Dutch, then Tortie is the traded doe and Colby is my tort buck on the end. 

 Best in show-show A.  This dude is checking the Ear tattoo's to make sure he has all the correct rabbits there.

 The over flow of Best of Breeds- See Syd?  The gray dutch in the middle?  I bred him, and sold him and he took Best of Breed for the Dutch in the first show.  I was SOO proud.
 Judging tables were in the middle of the room and people set up around the outside edges.

 Aunt Lisa, looking at some Flemish Giants, they were some BIG bunnies.

This is the little tort doe I traded for.
She's Syd's daughter to boot!
 This is the tort's sister
 The little tort's brother
These two grays were a minor side fault, but I know a few people that breed dutch on this side of the state so I bought them off the others to bring them back here to sell onto the other breeders, or with the doe, I'll breed her myself in a few months.

Today since it was raining, I decided to finally finish the few models I had left to paint, other than a couple of horse models.
Here's Magic, it was a chocolate lab from Breyer.
 MoJo, a cat model from Tractor Supply:
 Blaze, a lop rabbit from Tractor Supply:
 All of my 'firsts' together!
Jasmine- first horse
Magic-first dog
MoJo- first cat
Blaze- first rabbit

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Hey, your models are really cool!!

Heather said...

Thanks! If I can find a decent Breyer that resembles Bahloo or even Heidi I'd get one to paint like those Ladies as well. I've got two to make Phoenix and Tessa still too.