Monday, November 28, 2011

Well no pictures to post

I got my purple Nylon draft horse tack, and I tried the the bridle on Bahloo and  . . . .

It's too BIG. 

Thankfully being mine and nylon I can burn holes to make it smaller.  I tried it on between rain showers.   

Around 4 pm Tony came out today to check out Tess.  He's made me an offer that I think I might take.  I was able to get on Tessa since thankfully it wasn't raining while Tony was here, and I got gross and nasty, but we might do a 50% hay 50% cash deal for Tessa.   

I also got one bunny sold today. He's one of the last 3 lop earred rabbits one more buck and a doe to go!
THinking of bunnies, there is one more show I'm looking at attending- Wilmington Ohio, it's 2.5 hours north through Maysville and I'm thinking 5 dutchies to bring with me.  Trying to find out when my other 4-holer will make it back to Kentucky so hopefully I can bring some New Zealands with me as well. 

Anyway, More pictures this coming weekend when I go riding, it's time to get ready to go back to work. 

No comments: