Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finally got 'em Clean!!!

We've had soo much rain that the horses were all Gross!! 

These pictures are from this morning!

 Before I got in there to brush, even they have standing water in their feild, and that feild is higher up than mine.
After removing his blanket and brushing him. 
Her legs are still gross, but they aren't even dry yet, there is just too much water everywhere.  But she certainly cleaned up really nice for not having a rain sheet on like Phoenix. 

After cleaning up all three horses I went into the barn and got Tattoo's on the rest of the rabbits that didn't have any and aren't meat bunnies.  I've still got black all over my hands, I forgot the ink bottle was open and split about half the bottle down my totes and my hand, I had a black thumb-literally.
For the most part I got all the black ink off of me, around the finger nails is the worst though. 

No comments: